We believe that our long-term success is tied to our commitment to people. While we are continuously investing in our plant and processes, the most gratifying returns come from our investments in people. Our greatest sense of accomplishment comes from seeing an employee or a customer achieve their personal or business goals. That’s why we continue to make major commitments in promoting and funding hearth industry education.
Go to reception:
400 J.F. KENNEDY, SAINT-JÉRÔME J7Y 4B7
Info: 450-565-6336 ext 224 or 223
PERMANENTS POSITIONS are 40 hrs per week
Respect - Safety - Innovation - Teamwork !!
- Provide technical support to customers, retailers and distributors over the phone and through email
- Respond and find solutions to customer complaints
- Manage product warranties / credits
- Order entry
- Ability to accurately read floorplans and 3D industrial drawings;
- A solid working knowledge of mechanical engineering or construction
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- No relocation necessary; home-based office is optional
- Experience as an installer or technician for chimney and wood burning systems installations (asset);
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience (asset)
- Knowledge of an ERP (asset)
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent command of English, speaking and writing.
- Strong teamwork, analytical and communication skills
Schedule and Salary:
- Schedule: day
- Salary: based on experience
- Physical activity programme
- RRSP company/employee contribution program (RÉER-RPDB)
- Profit sharing plan
- Telephone Numbers: 450-565-6336 post: 224
- Email Address: email@example.com